Cans for Cancer – Summer 2018
CONCERT SERIES VOLUNTEERS
Calling all volunteers who love music! Cans for Cancer is going mobile this year and we have been invited to collect for ALL of the shows at the Lakeview Amphitheater and Papermill Island (inside the venue). There are a few important details you should know:
- Volunteers must be 16 years of age or older. Those under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Contact Matthew Capogreco at firstname.lastname@example.org for group volunteer information.
- Volunteers will assist with inside clean up of the venue including trash and collection of all refundable cans using our pink Cans for Cancer cans
- During the show, volunteers will monitor pink Cans for Cancer cans and help to insure nothing but cans and bottles are being placed in them
- Collection ends after the inside of the venue (lawn and seats) is clean – NOTE: depending on the end of the show collection can last into the next morning.
Details, including parking information for the event, will be emailed no later than 72 hours before the show.
NYS FAIR VOLUNTEERS
Cans for Cancer will be collecting all 13 days at the NYS Fair and 100% of the proceeds supports cancer patients in CNY! Thank you for signing up to help this great cause. There are a few important details you should know:
- Volunteers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Volunteers will assist with collection of all refundable cans/bottles throughout the NYS Fair using our pink bins
- Parking pass and ticket provided and will be mailed to you directly in early August
- Three shifts per day:10-2, 2-6, and 6-10
- Feel free to enjoy the Fair before or after your shift
- You may sign up for multiple shifts
- Meet for your shift in front of the Science and Industry Building near Gate 2
- Laurence Segal or Beth Baldwin will meet you there with instructions
- Questions can be directed to Mary Bird at 315-672-8045 or email@example.com
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST – FREE TICKET TO SEE BLAKE SHELTON FOR EVERY PERSON THAT SIGNS UP FOR CANS FOR CANCER COLLECTION AT THE NYS FAIR!
*While supplies last – concert is Friday, August 17th at the Dick’s Sporting Goods Open